Beatus Inc. (hereafter referred to as “This Corporate Group”) recognizes the significance of protecting personal information. All individuals engaged in our business understand their responsibility in safeguarding personal information and work toward the same. For customers to feel secure when using our services, This Corporate Group has established the following policies for the protection of personal information and has made the following efforts to enforce them.
Regarding Continual Improvements for the Protection of Personal Information
- When handling personal information, This Corporate Group, in accordance with the law, adheres to the guidelines provided in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Protection of Personal Information Law) (Law Number 57, May 30, 2003) and other related laws.
- This Corporate Group takes painstaking efforts to appropriately handle personal information. Therefore, it has compiled a process manual for handling personal information and taken steps to thoroughly educate and instruct all executives and relevant employees in the appropriate handling of personal information. Moreover, except cases in which prior consent has been provided or there is a legal stipulation, we do not offer or disclose personal information to third parties.
- To guarantee the safety and accuracy of personal information, This Corporate Group, which manages personal information, implements sufficient safety measures, beginning with information security measures. Regarding unauthorized access to, and loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information, corrective measures will be immediately undertaken in addition to preventative measures, in the event of an accident.
- Concerning complaints or consultations related to an individual’s personal information, This Corporate Group will respond appropriately and quickly.
- This Corporate Group is continually taking steps to improve its system and framework for managing and safeguarding personal information; furthermore, it maintains and continually improves the system and framework for the management of the protection of personal information.
Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Regarding the Acquisition and Usage of Personal Information
1. This Corporate Group may acquire the personal information of members, clients, etc. through product development or activities related to sales promotion and business related to products and services within the scope of what is essential for business. Moreover, information acquisition is through lawful and fair methods. The collected personal information is not utilized for purposes other than those noted below. Furthermore, changes to these usage purposes will occur only to an extent that is regarded as rational and as having reasonable relevance; if such changes are made, these will be announced promptly on our homepage, etc.
- For various types of correspondences related to the offers of products and services and other related matters.
- For providing information on and delivering information related to new products, new services, offers, events, etc. of This Corporate Group or its licensed business partners, etc.
- For various types of correspondences related to all types of inquiries, requests for informational materials, etc.
- For creating survey requests, producing material for public offering, market research, consumer trend analysis, and statistical data, which does not make use of any particular individual’s personal information.
- For developing new services and products and improving existing services and products.
This Corporate Group acquires personal information through methods that ensure the security of an individual’s personal information and it may acquire cookies, which contain information that cannot easily identify the individual. Furthermore, cookies do not include personal information such as an individual’s full name, date of birth, phone number, email address, or address and are not employed for purposes other than those below:
- For guaranteeing security or preventing unauthorized access.
- For gathering statistics or measuring the advertising effects.
- Regarding the entrustment of personal information to external sources, This Corporate Group, within the abovementioned usage purposes, may entrust the handling of the personal information that it has obtained to external contractors. This Corporate Group selects only those contractors who appropriately handle personal information. A non-disclosure agreement is concluded with the contractors in advance, the necessary matters that enable contractors to enforce appropriate management are agreed upon, and specific responsibilities for protecting personal information are established.
Regarding the offering of personal information to third parties, This Corporate Group makes joint use of personal information obtained through each company in This Corporate Group to the extent necessary for achieving usage purposes. Moreover, except the cases listed below, if the concerned individual has not provided consent, the collected personal information will not be offered to third parties.
- Cases based on laws or regulations.
- Cases in which it is necessary to protect an individual’s life, body, or property and in which it is difficult to acquire the concerned individual’s consent.
- Cases that particularly require the promotion of improvement in public health or children’s healthy growth and in which it is difficult to acquire the concerned individual’s consent.
- Cases in which cooperation with the police, courts of law, public institutions, or individuals entrusted by these bodies is necessary for executing the provisions of laws and regulations and in which there is apprehension that acquiring the concerned individual’s consent will hinder the execution of said business.
- Regarding the disclosure, etc. of personal information, This Corporate Group will, when there is a request from the concerned individual and based on the procedure specified by This Corporate Group, with regard to the personal information that is managed by This Corporate Group, provide notification to third parties about the usage purposes, disclosure, revision of contents, additions or deletions, cessation of usage, erasure, or the cessation of the offer of information.
Contact in Charge of Personal Information: 1-15-11-1F Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0082
Phone Number: 03-5793-5929 FAX Number: 03-5793-5939
Contact Hours: Weekdays from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Email Address:email@example.com Enacted on April 1, 2011.